Nov 26, 2011

For Eu ♥

Halo, Tai Daniel..
This's wrote for you.
Just take a look bah :)

I think we have some problem.
Communication problem? Yea, maybe :)

I had try. 
I had try to find our problem, try to find the solution. But it does not worked. 
Did I explained no clear enough? 
Or,you didn't hear clearly ?

I have been working hard to maintain our relationship. Do you know that?
I'm tired.
Sometimes, I really thought about wanna give up our love, our relation.
But i know i can't.
I can't put you down. I can't leave you alone.
Would you think the same?
I believe you will. That's why i loved you.
Because i knowyou love me with your true heart . :)

Do you remember?
How we become couple?
We had gone through a lot of things.
Do you remember? Do you?


I don't know why..
From when to start, we become didn't cherish the love between us?
Worth it? Because those unnecessary quarrel.

I don't want like this.

Can we don't argue again?
Can we stop all the argument?
Can you listen carefully to what I want in the end?

I hope you can understand my feelings now.
I Love You.
You know right?




And, i hate those stupid people who just used your useless brain to judge my love.
Who do you think you are?
You are not eligible.
 Idiot.
Watch out idiot! I'll call my Hello Kitty to F**k you! Ahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light Red Pointer