Nov 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME. *Oppss. Old more one years old jor! Haha.*



Happy Birthday to me :D
Okie, let me inform u 1st.
My Birthday is 09.11 Ohh yeah babe xD Rmb it har!! 

1st, wanna thks my beloved sista, Shermine, Chingching, Meihong celebrate my birthday for me! 
thks so muchieee :D
Love u all to the MAX!!  

And,thks the Chingching and Meihong present a SPECIAL stuff to me xD
Really suprise dao!! Wakaka *shyshy*
Btw thks u all so much.


But, actually, i prefer the plan before he accident.
What plan is it?
Clubbing! Yeshh! Clubbing!
Ohh,let me tell u, imma Clubber before xD
But,now im NOT anymore. I've changed! 
Because he :)
Haha, how amazing. -.-
Panda Tai, u need to SEK me more and more i tell u! haha.
Ok. Back to the topic.
Ohh yeah, clubbing. Ours 1st plan is go Club celebrate my birthday.
But now.. FAILED. ;(

Hmmph..
Actually, i got bit disappointed. (Normal de mahh.. no guilty, right? ;)
But, as long as have u belong with me, and celebrate my birthday with me, that's enough. :)
Really, I'm satisfied :)

Shagua, do u know that? ILoveYouMoreThanICanSay. ♥ 
What im write now, all is from bottom of my hearts.
And i hoped u don't rmb the things before again.
Now is now, now im YOURS. Shagua. ♥ 
And, don't always think something yang lebih, okay?
Promise me hao bu hao ;(
On lah on lah okay? ;P
Haha. Deal liaw de lorh!! Blekkkk!!

Ohh 05.30am. Is time to sleep edi.
Night everyone.


1 comment:

Light Red Pointer