Nov 16, 2011

What can i do?

Yesterday he went to hospital to see doctor for follow up his leg.Doctor say he still can't walk without crutches.Need to wait 6 weeks more, return to hospital check up again, only can confirm he can walk anot.
For your information, before this 6 weeks already made him crazy.Now add more 6 weeks, im worry he can no longer support. Actually he just a fragile fella ;(
Hmmph..I know he felt very down after hear what the doctor say. I can't help anything.What i can do is comfort him.Am i useless? ;(Im so sorry Bii,i cannot be a good gf.
But,i will be with u no matter how, so pls be strong!Okay?

Oh yeah, one more story need to tell is he cut hair already!Now his looks just like ohhmygad weyyy!! xD What i means is young liaw 3-4 years lah! Not make fun of u oh! Haha! Fong sam fong sam, u still the 'most handsome' in my mind! ♥ ahhahahaha xD


Dunno why, recently in love with Jason Chen! Non stop listen his song. Aha 
Talking To The Moon.
I know you're somewhere out thereSomewhere far awayI want you backI want you backMy neighbors think I'm crazyBut they don't understandYou're all I haveYou're all I haveAt night when the starsLight on my roomI sit by myselfTalking to the moonTryin' to get to youIn hopes you're on the other side talking to me tooOh, am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moonI'm feeling like I'm famousThe talk of the townThey say I've gone madYeah, I've gone madBut they don't know what I know'Cause when the sun goes downSomeone's talking backYeah, they're talking backAt night when the starsLight on my roomI sit by myselfTalking to the moonTryin' to get to youIn hopes you're on the other side talking to me tooOh, am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moonDo you ever hear me calling?Cause every nightI'm talking to the moonStill tryin' to get to youIn hopes you're on the other side talking to me tooOh, am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon



 Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Hou charm err!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light Red Pointer