Dec 5, 2011

Halo December :)

Wow, is December already. I even didn't realize that already 5th December. LOL!
I am long time didn't blog already. Haha.
What am i doing? busy till can't update my blog?
Hmmph, actually i don't know also! Haha!
Seems like i am always spending my time to do those lebih things hor? ewww;(


Btw, i was start working at 1st Dec already.
Position-Clerk , Location-Bandar Teknologi.
But, i was thinking this job is not suitable me. Is too boring for me. ;(
However, i still need work until after the CNY. Cause im lack of money! SOB :'(


One more thing, is about my babe Shermine.
Hmmph, she's break with her boyfriend already.
I don't know how to comfort her. For your information, im not a good comforter ;(
What i can say with her is cheer up, look forward the future and forget the past.
Ahaha! what a suck comfort?
No matter how, I love you babe Minemine!! Be strong okay??

Love is ain't easy ,Love is always hard to catch.
Love is not we who can fathom it or figure out it.
Sometimes it will sweet, sometimes sour, sometimes will make us felt miserable.
But we all cant live without it.
That's magic of LOVE. Haha.
Do you agree? In fact, this just my opinion :) Hehe!


And, idk why i can't be fake to people.
I think his mother don't like me.
But i really cannot being fake and fawn his mother.
Because the problem isn't only me.
I didn't do anything wrong. I just being myself. I really don't know how to flatter you.
What can i do is respect you. That's all.
Impolite to say, please don't be too self-righteous to judge a person who you never try to understand.
You may be not right.

Auntie, i don't want because of us, make him to face this awkward situation.
He has his own choice, I never forced him.
Pls do the same.
Otherwise, you will make him very hard. 
I can leave him if you really cant accept me.
Just tell me if you want me do that.
Pls don't say bad things behind me. I DON'T LIKE.
You don't like other people challenge your authority, I am also the same.
So, we minding our own business okay?

Tai Daniel, thank for your understanding.
Thank you will see the truth and try to understand the problem, will not blindly believe those words.
If you really felt so hard someday, told me.
I will not let you being difficult. ;)

And, although we will always argue, but we will more cherish each other after that. Haha. Weirdo we two!
I still don't know why you love me. Why you will choice me.
I love alcohol, I love the nightlife, I am fond of playing.
I am not a good girl, is not it?
Tell me after you view my blog okay? Haha.

Shagua. I Love You. Really, i mean it. 



And last, DECEMBER pls love me more okay? 




2 comments:

Light Red Pointer