Nov 13, 2011

Complained.

Tell 1st. What am write now, it just like shit. Nothing special.

Okie, lets start.
Am just wanna complain some.
Those make me felt so pekcek de some. 
I wonder why, my skin, my health is getting worst day by day! 
Shit! Fuck!
Know that? I hated to watch the fucking mirror! I hated to saw my worst face!
The pimples! Eyebag! Wrinkle! Dark circle! Gosh! Look like ghost! Hey, ghost month past already okay?! PEKCEK! Grrrrrrrr ;(
That all make my eyes-ache!


Another one!
My health! It was away from me already! 'Well! He' was dumped me ;(
Sore throat! Cough! Backache! All sick come to me! Shit! Was mine fault? My body too weak?


OhMYYYfAAAGoddDD WEIHHHHHH!!!
Am i gonna die soon??! :'(
FML!!
Iduwancan?? Sob99!


Oh my dear god, can you stop torment me?
What did i do wrong?
Why do this to me?
For a girl, it was too cruel punishment T.T

I'm just want get back to my normal life. Get back my health body and my fair skin.
Just a simple wish. Not?
Pls.. :'(




No comments:

Post a Comment

Light Red Pointer