Dec 8, 2011

Club!!

Yeah, yesterday i went to clubbing with my babe Shermine and Chingching!! 
For advance celebrate MrAlonso geh B'day!
Happy Birthday to you Alonso!! :D
Long time didn't clubbing, i feel that i don't know how to dance liaw! eww;(
This article will not have too much text, i will post some picha let u all see! Haha!
Unfortunately, all picha is taken before we go ;(
Babe Chingching  
Babe Minemine 

We 3 

Babe Minemine sho sexy wor! ♥ And, i wonder why my skin tone so 'yellow' at this picha ;(  

Babe Chingching 




Why my eyebrow broken in half geh?


Zaw kong!! shyshy xD

I love this picha! Blurblur one! 

AND,
I didn't think he still keep the movie ticket of first time we to watch the movie !
We haven't couple yet that time!
Haha! Love you! 
Show the picha!

July 02,2011. 财神客栈。
Our 1st movieeee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light Red Pointer