Feb 9, 2012

My Cny!

Finally i am here again har. Hahaa -.- 
Pls forgive me, i am so freaking lazy to update my blog even i am doing nothing at home! haha! imma not a good blogger! i know it. ;(
Okay, Chinese new year is ended already. All ang pau, firework,firecracker,gamble is ended too. is time back to reality liaw loh human! ;(
Nothing special in my cny, just gathering with my dear friend, gamble with they, go their house bai nian and bla bla bla.. LOL, just like the other people what they will do at new year. Hmm..
Yar, i was already finished to describe what story was happen at my chinese new year.
Perfunctory? Haha-.- Sorry once again! Cause really didn't had what special thing happen at my chinese new year! i wonder why my life will bored like hell! Yea, FML##

Know some news from **! Haha!
A quite funny news! make me laugh loudly when i knew it! Muahahhahahahahah!!
What the news? hehe! can't tell you all here, cause that was a secret news! And i know some people will view my blog, and the news was about the someone!
Lalalala xD Yes, i am talking about you!
Don't afraid, not what ashamed news, just a simple recent news xD But that is enough to make me laugh like a lousai! ;P
Hey, remember to open your eyes big big to watch carefully people around you.  :)
Actually i didn't have hostility to you. Just because one matter led we can't be friend.

I may wrong, for that matter. But you cannot entirely blame to me.
Hmm.. sorry to you , is from my deep heart.

Oh yea, valentine is coming weyy!! Six more day!
Hahaha! Expectations! Our first valentine!
Hope we won't spend the time in argument! -.-
Btw, love you my hubby boy 





Introduce a song from a Hong Kong drama - 4 in love.
I love it so muchieee!! Even is a very old song! 


Close to you



Lyrics of the song.

Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

On the day that you were born the angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair
Of golden starlight in your eyes of blue

That is why all the girls in town
(Girls in town)
Follow you
(Follow you)
All around
(All around)
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

On the day that you were born the angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair
Of golden starlight in your eyes of blue

That is why all the girls in town
(Girls in town)
Follow you
(Follow you)
All around
(All around)
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you






No comments:

Post a Comment

Light Red Pointer